I get my SIP via Westfield Comics .I'd be interested in how everyone else gets there SIP.
JD
Printable View
I get my SIP via Westfield Comics .I'd be interested in how everyone else gets there SIP.
JD
At the comics shop at the mall.
At the store, except for #25, which I got from Terry the last time he was at Wizard World.
Deo volente, Magiae adero.
In my pull box at Amazing Fantasy, the comic shop closest to my house. I actually acquired some of my missing issues (first prints, second volume) from Alaskan comic book stores though... =0) Which is quite a whiles from where I live in Virginia.
from a store on the other side of town called Comic Warehouse, the best damn comic store in the 505. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
http://www.keithsneatstuff.com
------------------
?Whoomp! ?Dond? Esta?
For currant issues I go to Comic Depot in Fremont. For back issues I have gone to what used to be Clay's Comic in Hayward, (SiP art from one of the employees was published in an issue) Lee's in Mountain View or Comic Relief on Berkley. Those are the only three places I have found that carry SiP. I have also orded from the SiP store here and, of course eBay.
I think I enjoy searching for SiP as much I do reading each new issue. I am waiting for Paradise Too #2, patiently!!!
My edition gets dropped off at my door every six weeks by a cat. She dropped off # 43 last week (even more twists than #42). http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
------------------
A little learning is a dangerous thing; Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, And drinking largely sobers us again. -Alexander Pope
So THAT'S what the cat from Early Edition has been doing since those dorks at CBS cancelled the show! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif (a http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/mad.gif for CBS)
------------------
Hey, a signature! Cool! :)
Ah well, at least we have the reruns to keep us warm. Now if the cat would only drop a few of the cast members around my doorstep. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
A little learning is a dangerous thing; Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, And drinking largely sobers us again. -Alexander Pope