-
...that isn't pissed off at Katchoo??? All anybody ever posts about anymore is how heartless she is. Nobody ever considers the hole David has dug for himself, and the fact that his happiness is HIS responsibility, not hers. If he's feeling so abused and neglected, he should do something about it (other than making desperate pleas for affection).
------------------
"They mostly come out at night. Mostly." --Newt, Aliens
"I can crack all your ribs, but I can't break your heart." --Jill Sobule
"Take it easy, but take it." --Woody Guthrie
-
If Kat would be honest with David about her feelings toward him, it would be a lot less easy to be mad at her.
-
Hmm, let's see...
Katchoo does not want him to kiss or touch her. She has to be harrassed (or maybe annoyed) into hugging him.
If someone treated you like that, even if they had slept with you previously, would you have any doubts about how they truly felt now?
------------------
"They mostly come out at night. Mostly." --Newt, Aliens
"I can crack all your ribs, but I can't break your heart." --Jill Sobule
"Take it easy, but take it." --Woody Guthrie
-
Katchoo hasn't been as direct as she needs to be.
Few people are.
The only person responsible for David's emotions is David. The only person's responsible for Francines is Francine and the only person responsible for Katchoo's is Katchoo.
Hell all three of them give out mixed signals. And all three of them need each other.
-
And all three of them show their flaws on this subject. Plenty of blame to go around!
We love 'em, though, just the same.
-
Although I'm still defensive of Katchoo, I agree with your opinions, Mibbit and Asis, on this much more than those who are happy to throw the word "bitch" around without stopping to look at what David has done to foster this situation.
I appreciate your objectivity.
------------------
"They mostly come out at night. Mostly." --Newt, Aliens
"I can crack all your ribs, but I can't break your heart." --Jill Sobule
"Take it easy, but take it." --Woody Guthrie
-
the only person throwing the word "bitch" around is david himself.
he's needy and clingy and very blind to the fact that he's not wanted. but at the same time, katchoo's lonely and needs to be clung to, so she lets him. she encourages him to beg and plead with the promise that maybe, eventually, he'll get a hug.
she's reinforcing the vicious cycle.
-
I'm not pissed off at Kat! I love Kat. I ain't pissed off at anyone. 'cept D-boy, but that's always been a permanent thing (ergo the use of the word always.. duh to me) but not even really pissed off, more like, feh, I don't like him.
But no. I ain't pissed off at none of 'em, cuz they are humans and they make mistakes, just the way I do...
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>the only person throwing the word "bitch" around is david himself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
*cough*rampantbitcheryahoy*cough*
------------------
"They mostly come out at night. Mostly." --Newt, Aliens
"I can crack all your ribs, but I can't break your heart." --Jill Sobule
"Take it easy, but take it." --Woody Guthrie
-
No, GeminiCancer, I'm not pissed at Kat either. If I've been pissed at anyone for the past..umm..really long time, it's been Fran. But now that she's (at least temporarily) starting to grow a spine, I'm not pissed at her anymore.
As for David, I'm with Yaz: "just don't like him". http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
Aela