-
Ok, I hope no one else has noticed this...or at least no one else has posted this, kuz I never find things like these on my own. Ok, here goes:
Love Me Tender, trade paperback...Francine interviewing for the Advertising Agency job...
Francine: Uh...well, what I meant was your tie is, uh...well yo're not wearing one are you?
Ok, look in the background...Veronica (then known as Rachel) is strangling the guy...now look at them for the next several panels...up until "Well, congratulations Francine, you're in the big league now!"
Hehehehe! Rock on Terry, I've always gone over these things with a microscope trying to pick out one of the things you throw in for repeat readers, but this one is now offically my favorite!
L.D.
------------------
The Original Dennis! Proud Friend of Kerianne!
-
That is one of my favorites!!
(and, uh, yeah, I saw it, just never mentioned it) http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
Provider of BranMilk (STP exclusive).
The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
Life is what you make it.
Become beautiful on the inside and it will show on the outside.
"When I am in the presence of this person, I really like who I am."--definition of being in love, unknown philosopher.
You're going to have to deal with my ego at some point.
-
you mean the sex scene?
or something else?
because i believe the sex scene was in the original.
-
lol
Yeah, that was classic.
Sigh
------------------
The maverick heroine of STP land, avenger against those who would kick off with pretty women;
Hero to some, just another pretty face to others.
The cutest little lesbian.
...Without love, we are never more than Strangers In Paradise.
-
Oh there are PLENTY of things inserted amongst the series...there used to be a thread listing them all...anyone have it archived?
------------------
Ponte facto, Caesar transit.
-
my favorite little hidden thing is when Francine has lunch with chuck and veronica and at another table is Marv (sin city) and Death. I find that amusing.
-
see, i knew that was death, but couldn't figure out who she was talking to. *S* there's also a douglas adams reference in that issue.
-
In the art class the mouse,and my favorite in the arobics class death again..... http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/asian/imu2.gif
------------------
It's simple tips like these
That keep you safe from injuries
The surgeon general should do his part:
Warning, beware, be careful - Fragile Heart
Words By Jewel(EDA)
-
fast food gloop moving of it's own free will while Francine was spazzing over Katchoo painting David
-
God, there's tons (and, yes, the sex scene was in the original scene in the comic).
Terry drew himself in one issue, at least. I can't remember where though. I think on a wanted poster at the police station.
------------------
The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
Please click on that banner.
The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
Life is what you make it.
Become beautiful on the inside and it will show on the outside.
<Need good quote here.>
You're going to have to deal with my ego at some point.