-
I just received my new issue (hooray!) but was puzzled. Wasn't the new cover supposed to be a pile of money with Francie on top?
Also, at some point I heard that one of the
recent issues had duplicate covers. Can anybody help me out here? Thanks.
(Haven't read it yet...it's too noisy, I can't wait till everyone goes to bed!!!
Laylana
------------------
"I am NOT the sidekick!"
- KATCHOO, the TRUSTY
SIDEKICK.
-
Yeah I remember something about francine sitting on a pile of money as well. For a minute I had thought I accidently skipped buying an issue at the comic book store. Wait...I think I accualy saw it...aw now I'm confused...
------------------
*lIl MeL*
-
Thanks,Lil Mel, my post was so lonely out there. Can some good soul set us straight and take us off the path to perdition?
------------------
"I am NOT the sidekick!"
- KATCHOO, the TRUSTY
SIDEKICK.
-
yeah I saw that, it all makes sense now http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
-
Laylana-scroll down and read the topic 'cover switches and stuff'
Should answer all your questions.....
I hope....
Darth
------------------
If you're really a Goth
Where were you when we sacked Rome?
-
Again, I thank you, Darth. <curtsies and wonders if that is appropriate, perhaps I
should bow being a K(Katchoo type) although
the FType comes out all too often http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
------------------
"I am NOT the sidekick!"
- KATCHOO, the TRUSTY
SIDEKICK.