-
Psshh! Everyone's all happy that francine and katchoo were together in the new issue. What about David? Poor guy. Isn't anybody rooting for him? Frankly, I'm waiting for his full past to be revealed. I don't know all the details, but I know for sure that it'll be good readin'.
------------------
-
Sweet Christmas!!!
Especially since he is trained to fight to kill! What's that all about? He can't walk away unless the other person is dead. That is so friggin' kewl!
------------------
I have and read the first 9 TPB's of SiP.
Can't wait for 10!
-
Don't listen to Trey! He just wants me to do a 50 part mini-series on David's Yakuza story! (Which I probably would if he'd agree to ink it). http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
------------------
-
-
No OZ, I too am confused!!...trey??
Terry, are you talking about a "spin off" of david's former life...coool!! I would totally read that!!
I love david but not with Kat. So the idea of kat and fran together in the future is great!!
witness
------------------
-
No.
Nonono
a thousand times no!!!!!!!
<runs from room screaming.......>
<returns a few minutes later, composed>
If you did that Terry, it wouldn't make me like David more. It would be ok as maybe a 3 part thing, like High School, and would best center on David's emotions after deciding to leave it all behind, rather than trying to do gritty hard @$$ed stuff with David detailing his few years as a tough on the streets. Just my $.04(two cents, adjusted for inflation...)
Darth
------------------
'There can be sex without love, love without sex, and situations so intermixed that nobody can sort out which is which.'
-Lazarus Long, 'Time Enough for Love'-Robert Heinlein
-
Yeah, it's the Catch-22:
We gotta know David's past!!, but... No more CRIME story...PLEASE!!!
I like David, too. Human flaws aside, he's the example of a good male in a story where men get dissed alot(not as much as before, though http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif ). Yep, he doesn't need to horn in on the couple, even though the words still ring in the air:"Why can"t I have both!?"
BTW... TreyMoore? From Texas?
...not any relation, eh? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
[This message has been edited by Mibbitmaker (edited September 08, 2001).]
-
Terry... i, for one, am all for a David spin off... and in my book you're already super famous! that's why the lines for Abstract Studios at the comic cons are so long... and i feel soo special when you remember me and my boyfriend... remember? the proud owner of an original X-mas litho of Katchoo and Francine... we love you! you're always the highlight of the cons!
whoops sorry... carry on with your conversations...
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
"And if I die today I'll be the Happy Phantom..." Tori
-
wow! terrys son! coooooool! and hes a writer too?? well, i for one, cant wait to see his stuff. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif very cool that he finally decided to post here.
welcome trey.
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif if ya ever want some craziness, i hope your dad has told you bout Stranger Than Paradise. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
-
The "mainstream" gets you rich and famous??? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/confused.gif
Unless it's the REAL mainstream.
SIP should be there already!
Certainly Bone should!!
Hmmmm..... Strangers in Paradise #?, with guest writer Trey Moore
...or...SIP:The Next Generation http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Oh, and by the way... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/cool.gif
------------------
Hey, a signature! Cool! :)