-
A news bit here for you:
The upcoming SIP 44 will have two important roles to play. The resolution to the EXTREMELY INCREDIBLY UNBELIEVABLY controversial #43 issue, of course... but more importantly, it will also be the first book published by me since 9/11 and will therefore have a special work of art depicting Katchoo and Francine with the American flag. No posing, no giddy good girl art. Just a chance to show that the current climate in the country effects us all, and our firm resolution to stand together, unafraid.
I am still inking this book. It is going to be a little late. I'm sorry. I will have it to the printer within 2 weeks. It will ship within a couple of weeks from then.
------------------
-
cool to hear about the3 cover.
sad to hear about the lateness.
okay to hear about the lateness. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
heres to hoping that itll be worth it.
i have faith in ya terry...
-
Wonderful idea Terry!!! (I can call you Terry, right? ;)
I can't speak for the rest of the world, but I hope I can speak for all the other Americans on here when I tell ya' not to worry about being late. It's been... Well, it's just BEEN these past few weeks. Getting back to normal work for me was hard enough, don't see how artists and comedians do it...
Thank you in advance for the special cover, I'm sure I'll cry in the comic shop when I get it but I don't really care if anyone sees... *S*
Bless,
Choov (a.k.a. Angela in the real world)
-
Take your time.
We'll still be here, Terry.
------------------
Before allowing drunken friend to cheat on his girl, you must attempt one
intervention. If he is able to get on his feet, look you in the eye, and deliver
a "F...OFF!" You are absolved of your of responsibility.
-
I think the cover is a splendid idea. We will soon have bigger things to worry about than a late issue.
S.I.P. is one of the precious flowers of America. It celebrates love, freedom, and humanity--all the things that the murderers hate and would destroy. How appropriate that the cover recognizes this.
I'll be waiting for #44.
------------------
Peregrinator in paradiso.
-
Thanks Terry.
------------------
Selah
-
Thanks Terry! I can't wait to see the new cover! I'll probably buy a couple.
love,
trina aka katchoo24
------------------
-
Hi Terry
I think that is wonderful idea... http://www.themelee.com/smilies/s/kao/otn/imu2.gif
------------------
It's simple tips like these
That keep you safe from injuries
The surgeon general should do his part:
Warning, beware, be careful - Fragile Heart
Words By Jewel(EDA)
-
Thanks for keeping us posted. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
The ninja lesbian milk getter.
Take the time to look up at the moon and stars.
Clicking on that banner keeps Hostboard alive. Please help by clicking once
a day.
ChatterBox
-
Terry,
The cover sounds like a great idea - patriotic, yet restrained.
I'm hoping it will be available (either on the issue, or as a single page) when you're in Mountain View next week.
I hope to get away from the base long enough to come see you when you're in town.
Joe Baptist
------------------