-
So... I finally caught the reference in I Dream of You.
My roomate was playing her KC tape. I've heard one side of it many many times, and I heard the second side for the first time yesterday and *bing!* sat up like a bolt.
heh... a little late on that particular one I guess.
-
I noticed my first detail. I?ve never been good at spotting those and usually find them after somebody points them out. But not this one. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
Anybody saw what Francine was reading in bed?
-
Refresh my memory...I have a cold and can't think straight right now...
------------------
Before allowing drunken friend to cheat on his girl, you must attempt one
intervention. If he is able to get on his feet, look you in the eye, and deliver
a "F...OFF!" You are absolved of your of responsibility.
-
"Elegant Waste", which is another tip-off that this is Ashley's story and she's getting the details wrong. This is a book that, in real life, Francine would never read, for two reasons: 1. It's too cynical and hip. 2. Katchoo stole the only copy from the library.
------------------
Peregrinator in paradiso.