strangers
here we are
you and I
under the moonlit sky
you forgot your name so did I.
strangers we are
dont tell me who you are
lets remember ourselves as we are.
here we are
strangers you and I
you forgot your name
so did I....
Printable View
strangers
here we are
you and I
under the moonlit sky
you forgot your name so did I.
strangers we are
dont tell me who you are
lets remember ourselves as we are.
here we are
strangers you and I
you forgot your name
so did I....
cute : )
thanks you should read my other poems http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
thats cool, good job. welcome to SiP as well! have some Oreos! Jaxom's been slacking on welcoming the newbies. so im here to say hey!
Sure, point me to them! : )
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by witchblade:
thanks you should read my other poems http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
you can email me at [email protected] if you like.i can send you some of my poems, i think most them suck but you can be the jugde of that.and if anyone else wants to read my poems feel free to email me. I always like to know what people think about my writing, feel free to criticize and to tell me what my strong and weak points are.ill apreciate it
thanks take care and email me !!!!! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif