-
Yes, there is a 2002 calendar, and it should be arriving in all your stores now. If not then they didn't order one and you can order it directly from us here through the SIPstore. This just shipped last Friday and we don't actually have our inventory yet but it should arrive within the week.
------------------
-
Hey thanks Terry!! well I'm off to the store!! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Ski Greatest sword fighter in Michigan
Miral's Slave
tyledras's Sidekick
"It's a Detroit thang"
"The man who kissed a ninja lesbian and lived to tell about it."
"Good, Bad.....I'm the guy with the tank"
-
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif Great! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
"I'll be brand new, brand new tomorrow,
a little bit tired but brand new." Pluto Bjork
-
you know that ill be ordering one! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif thanks!
-
This is a general comic book thing, but I strongly STRONGLY recommend preordering from your local comic book store.
Comic book store retailers have a tendency to skimp on items that they don't think will sell. And many items that are priced above $5 tend to fall into this category. It is easy to do, especially when you use the Previews catalog.
This way
1) You will be guaranteed the item.
2) You will become friends with the comic book store owner, and they will love you.
3) The comic store owner will listen to you when you say, "Hey, I think a million bazillion people will love the SiP Calendar."
4) The world will be a better place.
-RT, who's comic store owner was super-kind enough to hold him a copy of the Heros book, when it sold out before he got off work that day
------------------
http://www.stickleyandjones.com - The Daily Online comic that is funnier than 'Mark Trail' and 'Steve Canyon' combined!
-
*squeal/handclap*
good deal, i need a calendar for next year, and this will look good on my wall, next to the georgia o'keefe calendar pictures
-
Kewl Thing Terry, to just take pages to make the calendar instead of spending time in new drawings... dissapointing as it is to not have new drawings http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif I liked! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." Jeanette Winterson
-
My favorite is a toss-up. Both in Tennessee I think. The porch scene with Katchoo and Francine, but most likely the ghost scene with Francine and her Grandma or aunt or whoever that women is. I love that scene. "Go to your home"
------------------
Selah
-
Just got it yesterday, very cool. I like having some classic comics pages (images)displayed on my wall. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif Haven't figured out my favorite yet.
------------------
The ninja lesbian milk getter.
Take the time to look up at the moon and stars.
Clicking on that banner keeps Hostboard alive. Please help by clicking once
a day.
ChatterBox
-
The one with Francine and her great grandmother and the one with Katchoo lighting up a cigarette are my two favorites.
------------------
The ninja lesbian milk getter. aka dorkflakes.
Take the time to look up at the moon and stars.
Clicking on that banner keeps Hostboard alive. Please help by clicking once
a day.
ChatterBox