i deleted this cuz i didnt feel it was right
thank you Rev.....you didnt have to be that nice, so i appreciate it
[This message has been edited by *Leo the Lioness* (edited February 23, 2002).]
Printable View
i deleted this cuz i didnt feel it was right
thank you Rev.....you didnt have to be that nice, so i appreciate it
[This message has been edited by *Leo the Lioness* (edited February 23, 2002).]
I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope you'll be alright.
------------------
It astounds me that everyone wants the greatest, but only a few are willing to reach for it.
SPYDER'S TALES AND OTHER FAN FIC
Hopefully when you read this you'll know I wasn't just being that nice. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Gordon Lightfoot!!!
------------------
It astounds me that everyone wants the greatest, but only a few are willing to reach for it.
SPYDER'S TALES AND OTHER FAN FIC
yanno, i shoulda known *LOL*
The Mountains and Maryann http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison