What did the man say after he walked into the bar?...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OUCH!...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Printable View
What did the man say after he walked into the bar?...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OUCH!...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
This is one of the least funny posts I've read of yours...however, I'm crediting the non-humorous "joke" to the makers of Laffy Taffy...assuming that is where you got it from
I LOVE THAT JOKE!!!!!!
I think i have read that one before somewhere, I will have to start telling it again.
i agree with italipino...
that joke is gay [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
well so are you
takes one to know one [img]redface.gif[/img]
that didn't make any sense...takes one to know one what??? that would imply that i used a derogatory (spelling?) noun in my insult....i didn't, i said
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#660099"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
well, so are you</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
then you reply
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#660099"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">takes one to know one</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
did you even look at what you posted before you hit add reply? come on, you can do better than that...
how about ...i'm rubber your glue what you say bounces off me and sticks to you
or...sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me
or....one of my favorites....i know you are but what am i...
come on...grow up and learn your insults...mrs. bitch.
fuck off [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
Also worth noting are the elusive "your mom..." insults...i.e. shatzy's reply could have read, "Your mom is gay." Effective and still as immature as the safe "sticks and stones" blow. I personally use the mom insult on a daily basis.
yea....well your mom uses the mom insult on a daily basis.