Hi,
I am using VOTT A7s connected to my TV.
I just bought an Arcam AVR600. What would sound best as surrounds?
I need them to be as small at possible, most likely wall hung. I do not want to fabricate something.
Thank you for your help.
Printable View
Hi,
I am using VOTT A7s connected to my TV.
I just bought an Arcam AVR600. What would sound best as surrounds?
I need them to be as small at possible, most likely wall hung. I do not want to fabricate something.
Thank you for your help.
755Es in the ceiling
Model 14's or model 15's. Plus this single Santana 879A for the center channel. :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-ALTE...item3386ddc7cc
Or this single Altec Lansing 937 :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Alte...item1c30232a5c
Don't know what would sound best in your room, but using EV cinema surrounds seems a good choice at a glance: http://www.electrovoice.com/downloadfile.php?i=970858
GM
604s of course. Or even everything up. A7s in the APs as well.
None I'm aware of, though from just looking at specs and reading a few reviews from some folks whose 'hearing' I trust, I'd be inclined to try MA's A12P, though efficiency is a bit low in comparison: Raw Drivers | Markaudio
GM
Thanks! Nice that they are available at Madisound for a reasonable price too.
Although I have seen and held a pair of 755As, I've never actually heard them play. But being 60ish years old by now, it seems like no matter the appearance, they likely wouldn't sound like new - or maybe even each other.
It might be sacrilege, but I picked up a pair of lightly used Pinnacle AC650s for my son to take to school for $100. He's playing a Scott 299 through them and they sound amazing. If I needed a surround speaker for my A5s and space was an issue, they would be a very strong contender. Read up on them. Everything you read is more than true.