Hey David, what is this movie Nutcracker coming out with you on the cover? I never heard of this film and it looks brand new. I saw the website for it and it looks interesting. Tell me about it!
Jamie
Printable View
Hey David, what is this movie Nutcracker coming out with you on the cover? I never heard of this film and it looks brand new. I saw the website for it and it looks interesting. Tell me about it!
Jamie
I have Nutcracker... I actually bought it directly from the writer/director on ebay. It's a very amateurish low budget (a good thing as we all know [img]wink.gif[/img] ) movie with David as one of the two leads. I've only watched the first half of it so far, I never have time for movies much anymore. [img]frown.gif[/img] I recently read though that David's son, Jesse, has a part in it, playing a younger version of David's role. Did I read that here? I am SUCH a dork. [img]confused.gif[/img]
Cool. I work at a video store and I just ordered it so hopefully we get it soon. Is it very violent? Is David in the film alot and not just some cameo?
Jamie
David's role in Nutcracker, I'd say, is the second lead role and he receives second billing thusly so. It's not very violent in comparison to movies I'm used to... certainly not a lot of his other movies. It's a bit more artsy and has a lot of twists and, actually reminds me a lot of a David Lynch style movie in the story, filming and music. It has a good, solid plot too... I'm sure you won't be disappointed. [img]smile.gif[/img]