-
So anyway...last night me and a few of my buds went to Flying Saucer...we sat by the window...we were watching all the hot, fucking whores walk into Banana Joe's...it must have been like...Hot bitch night out or something...so anyway...we are sitting there gawking and nudging each other as girls walk by...and I see this one...hot ass skeezer...man this bitch is smokin...she had those legs...that went on up and made an ass out of themselves...she had this tight fucking blue jean dress on...the bitch must have painted it on...I knew her from school...she was a cheerleader...so I knew she was a freak...so anyway...we see her walk by as we are leaving...and I think to myself..."Man, I wanna wipe shit all over her."...so I go up to her...grab her by her hair...stick my hand up her skirt and say..."Bitch, you ever get fucked doggie style with your head in the toilet while someone is flushing it, and you are taking a shit on yourself and the person fucking you?"...she said..."Fuck me now"...this freaky bitch was ready to go...so I kicked the slut in the stomach and said..."Pop the hood on your car!"...she did...I go up under the hood and get the dipstick out...I take it and start rubbing it all over her pussy...she is going nuts...then I turn to my friend and say...go back into Flying Saucer...ask for a glass...shit in it...and bring it to me...I told the other one to go get a 2 liter pepsi bottle and fill it with piss...while I was waiting on them...I told the freaky bitch...to lay on the engine...I put the hood back down...and fuck the slut in the ass til my friends got back...my friends get back...and I take the freaky bitch over to the dumpster...I tell her to lick it...she starts doing that and rubbing her clit...me and my friends stand back from her...as she has her back to us...and we start throwing shit at her...it's splattering all over her...and she is getting off...screaming obscenities...then I put the piss in a water gun...and wash the shit off as she is cumming...then I grab her clothes and wipe my hands clean...and I spit in her face and tell her..."Your a fucking dirty slut...get out of my face."...and start walking off...she starts running at me crying saying..."I love you Jim Bob!"...because that is what I told the freaky bitch my name was...I was like..."Leave me the fuck alone!"...and I pushed her into traffic...the whore got hit by a car...but the car wasn't going too fast...the slut just got thrown up on the car hood...so by this time...we are to the car...and are leaving...and she comes running after the truck...and grabs onto the passenger side window...we were going like 30mph driving down the road...dragging this slut...so I rolled the window down...spit in her face...and punched her in the nose...she fell and started rolling down the road...then I started honking my horn and screaming out my window..."Look at the slut!"...me and my buddies got home...gave each other high fives...and called it a night...
-
i am going to take a page out of shatzy's book here...i think it fits.
[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
where in the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck did you get a water gun???
you failed to mention that *rolls eyes*
-
I always carry a water gun...
-
-
FINE!...I admit it...I pulled down my pants and pissed on the whore...I didn't want to say it before because I figured ya'll might think I was weird...there was no water gun...just my cock...
-
thats more like it.
if you would clean up the rough edges,
i bet you could write some serious porn
... and get paid
-
The rough edges are what makes it an 'ek3'...my stories work w/o thought...just let them flow...if I mess up the flow...I mess up the story...
-
bah... you are so dumb.
good editing makes a better story.
just like in the case of the water gun.
it was much better had you pissed all over her yourself.
thats all i'm saying
-
I was staring at the paragraph and unfocused my eyes...and saw George Jetson with horns!...here is proof...look in the box...
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/53a28...yLGo.AnUxBn3AB
now...back to the story...
<font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ April 18, 2003 04:29 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>