A crappy photo of the sign hanging over the test bench where I used to work.
I need to have someone make me a nicer copy of this.
Text here ACHTUNG! Das machine is nicht fur gerfingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der
Attachment 2422
Printable View
A crappy photo of the sign hanging over the test bench where I used to work.
I need to have someone make me a nicer copy of this.
Text here ACHTUNG! Das machine is nicht fur gerfingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der
Attachment 2422
I have it in a wordpad document. How big do you want it? Send me a private message and I can e-mail it to you and you can open it up in any word type program and alter it to taste and then print it out.
Or just left click and highlight the text at that web sight and right click and paste it into a word document and then fix the font size, style, and paragraph margins to taste.
i like it!
I saw that back in the 60's. Written by a ham radio guy to put above his rig.
Glad to be of help. :)