Just saw this statistic looking thru my profile...
Posts :Altec User's Board 5,698
Printable View
Just saw this statistic looking thru my profile...
Posts :Altec User's Board 5,698
Yes, but just think of all the people you have helped over the years on this site.
Hmm, joined ~6 mos. after me, but have done half again more posts [3,718 Vs 5,698] more posts, so no wonder you feel so old, what with all that extra typing. ;) Me, it's not the age so much as the super high mileage. :(
Hmm, just noticed your profile lists 'only' 5,560 posts? Anybody know why?
GM
i noticed the post count difference myself.
As long as you don't start smelling old, you're good with me. ;)
I have 3905 on my profile and 3722 when I post in threads.. I think it has to do with when there have been software upgrades, some of them didn't carry over,also if you post elsewhere on Hostboard like in another forum...One post count might be The Altec User Board and the other might be on Hostboard. The post count on your profile page is the correct one I think.
hehe,
I have only a few hundred here but at the 'other' place I have 28,376.
I'm going to have to change my user name.
Twenty Eight Thousand Cal ? :eek2:
Yes, being an Admin keeps you busy. Hours a day actually. Some day zero posts, some as many as 30.
Cheers.