-
Right, my birthday is coming up really fast...
does anyone have any tips on buying an Ibinez? I really want one...
it's either that or i get myself a Game Cube...any ideas on that? (i already have a PS2)...anyone got a game cube?any good?
cheers peeps
-
You may as well wait a couple of months for the NES to come out..
http://prones.virtualave.net/favscreen/screen012.gif</img>
Yes, they are in-game graphics!!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
I can't wait for Bucky O'Hare to come out!
-
I have an Ibanez which I'm thinking of selling...
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
What the bleedin hell is one of those?
-
-
Hint 2002??
Dave, what model is it? can u send me a link to a pic or something, what price are you looking at?
adam
-
i reckon the best idea for a birthday is a sampler...
*pause*
hey, did i mention i have a sampler for sale?
HINT 2002, mk II
-
HINT 2002??
no, i dont need a sampler thank you.lol
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
hey, did i mention i have a sampler for sale?
HINT 2002, mk II[/QB]</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
What sampler is it, plus you should sell it cheap as hardware samplers wont be around for long.
-
I think an ibenez is far too "hard" for indie rock. ohhh and theyre dead heavy aren't they?
I need a sampler.