Stonehenge V cabinet plans
Hello,
I am looking for plans for the Stonehenge V. Yes, I know there have been several posts on this before, but somehow they never show or have a link to the actual plans. If someone actually has plans, I would be interested in getting them.
regards -- Roger
Re: Stonehenge V cabinet plans
Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the V is a 620 box styled to look like a Stonehenge.
http://www.lansingheritage.org/image...closures07.jpg
Re: Stonehenge V cabinet plans
Yes, it is a 9 cu ft cabinet - same volume as the 620, with the Stonehenge taller and slimmer look. Billfort is also a 9 cu ft cabinet I gather. From all I have read, 9 cu ft is the best volume for the 604 if you have the space (and your wife agrees, which mine has !!)
regards -- Roger
2 Attachment(s)
Re: Stonehenge V cabinet plans
I have hand-drawn plans that I made for them. They turn out nice - small footprint, BIG sound, and they get the 604 at the proper listening height, as well. They're available from me in pdf format for a small fee.
1 Attachment(s)
Re: Stonehenge V cabinet plans
Try this. I have another plan but the file size is too large. If you PM me with your email address I'll forward it to you.
Cheers,
John
- - - Updated - - -
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Todd W. White
I have hand-drawn plans that I made for them. They turn out nice - small footprint, BIG sound, and they get the 604 at the proper listening height, as well. They're available from me in pdf format for a small fee.
Hi Todd,
I'd be interested in these......let me know how to go about payment & I'll get it sorted.
PS: Thanks for the help getting me back on line......works a treat.
Re: Stonehenge V cabinet plans
Thanks, I just received a set of hand drawn plans for the Stonehenge V, as well as some nice pictures including shots of the speakers at the Iconic Room. Have yet to do the volume calculations, but the dimensions look about right.
regards --- Roger
Re: Stonehenge V cabinet plans
Roger - where did you get them from?
Re: Stonehenge V cabinet plans
I got them from a guy on another board. I have actually decided to build a Billfort based cabinet, so will not be using them.
regards -- Roger
Re: Stonehenge V cabinet plans
Speaking of which, YGM........
Also, need you to start a new thread for it and copy/paste to it only such parts of our conversation that pertain to the modded RCA based cab.
TIA,
GM
Re: Stonehenge V cabinet plans
Quote:
Originally Posted by
rogerh113
I got them from a guy on another board. I have actually decided to build a Billfort based cabinet, so will not be using them.
regards -- Roger
I would be interested in knowing who that was, as everyone I have sold copies to has promised not to distribute them.