Anybody have one they could photocopy for me if I send you postage and a few bucks? Or know where I could view one as an Acrobat file?
Mine is on it's way from Germany and I doubt if it will include a manual I can read...
------------------
Printable View
Anybody have one they could photocopy for me if I send you postage and a few bucks? Or know where I could view one as an Acrobat file?
Mine is on it's way from Germany and I doubt if it will include a manual I can read...
------------------
It ain't the manual for that model, but it's close . . .
http://server42.hypermart.net/super8...izo%206080.pdf
Sooner or later this will be at super8mm.org
------------------
Konton the Grey
[This message has been edited by Konton (edited November 12, 2001).]
Howdy!
I'm selling the Nizo 6056/6080 manual on ebay for $10.00 as a PDF file.
Email me privately, & I'll give you one for free.
(Howz that for a deal?)
Warning, it's kinda big though. Looong download!
Matt Pacini
------------------