Is it possible to find 200ft Super 8 reloadable cartridge or is it imposible?
And I realy wonder whats the difference between Vision and surveillance film stock?
------------------
Printable View
Is it possible to find 200ft Super 8 reloadable cartridge or is it imposible?
And I realy wonder whats the difference between Vision and surveillance film stock?
------------------
That's the one thing I really wish Kodak would make again, is the 200ft cart.
Vision is VisionT, and Surveilance stock is EXR, not visionT.
So it is different, although I haven't shot both, so I can't tell you all the details.
If you go to Kodak's website, you can view the descriptions and specs of each though.
Matt Pacini
------------------
are you sure? i talked to somebody at kodak in sweden, and they said the surveillance cartridges had the vision stock in them. i'll have a look at the web site...
/matt