I have added some of your super 8 links' to my website. If you want them removed then just email and I will do so. If you want links's added then just email. Thanks
www.ScapeFilms.com
Printable View
I have added some of your super 8 links' to my website. If you want them removed then just email and I will do so. If you want links's added then just email. Thanks
www.ScapeFilms.com
Hey Great website and forum! I'm from England and what you guys are doing is really inspiring. I am going to try and get some friends together to make a short film this year any advice would be great. I have a good idea and am in the process of scripting it now.
MST,
Nice site. Thanks for sharing. Links cover some sites I wasn't familiar with...
And a nice idea to use it to communicate w/ your crew etc. Think I'll immediately do the same. Beats the hell out of constant phone calls to 4 or 5 people. As wired as I am, using the web for internal postings never occurred to me. Thanks--
/Pat