I have not read any reports on Super 8 in BHD. Though it has gone through extensive post touch ups (both digital manipulation and development).
Always shoot 24 for post. 18 was meant for amatuer/home use.
------------------
Printable View
I have not read any reports on Super 8 in BHD. Though it has gone through extensive post touch ups (both digital manipulation and development).
Always shoot 24 for post. 18 was meant for amatuer/home use.
------------------
Just saw BHD last weekend, and I'd swear there were a few sequences, like the opening, that looked a bit like S8. Anyone out there have any knowledge?
Quick question for the group: for telecine, am I better off shooting at 18fps or at 24fps?
Thanks
------------------
I didn't get that impression although the colours were a little unusual (really nice I thought). I seriously doubt it cause I think the grain size would have kind of smacked you in the face in the middle of a 35mm feature. Anyway If you wanna know for sure put in a post in the discussions at cinematographer.com. Someone there can usually give you a pretty definative answer about techniques used in specific films.
------------------