-
I just bought a old smith victor GL-30 movie light bar of ebay for 5 bucks and it only came with 1 bulb, it takes 3. I wanted to know if anyone knew a good place to get either 300 watt BEP reflector Photo Flood Bulbs or 375 watt EBR reflector Photo Flood Bulbs? I remember reading a post a while back saying that 3400k bulbs were hard to find and that is what the light bar is designed for. Would other bulbs work with it or did i waste $5.
I hope that i am not out of luck on finding bulbs, if anyone knows more about these lights please let me know.
Thanks,
Brian
------------------
Http://www.RedFuisonFilms.com
-
Just keep looking on ebay for photo lamps, or more common, another light bar.
Most of them cost about what you paid, and many come with working bulbs.
Otherwise they're pretty expensive.
Matt Pacini
------------------