-
Hi,
Just thought I'd share an idea I had.
OK, go download (for free) the program Swish (from download.com, just search for it). It makes animations like the program Flash, only its MUCH easier to use. Type in your titles and how you want them displayed, then film your computer screen...
Dont have film or anything yet, but just an idea...
I posted an example here: http://www.sphosting.com/rabidleg/swish.html
Mabey I'm just stupid, mabey this will help someone!
Thanks,
Jason
-
Actually, it's not so dumb. However, short of shooting at a really slow shutter speed to avoid the roll bar you'd get, you would need to shoot off an LCS display like a lap top or the such. LCDs use an active matrix and don't scan like CRTs do, so synch isn't a problem. Of course, LCDs aren't yet quite as sharp. I doubt they ever will be in the future either, since most research and development money is being put into plasma displays, where the failure rate is lower per batch.
Anyway, I've seen it done and it works pretty good, actually.
Roger