-
I have found the man to make one and it will be done within the next couple months. He has been featured on the cover of european car magizine 4 times for building porsches that run 24hours of sebring, and the like. He has relocated to TN. He has looked at the JR setup and said it would be a easy task to have it intercooled. I do not have any idea what he is planning to do, but he has talked about a front mount intercooler. Right now this is an ongoing project for my car which he says will be a very respectable gain. He needed a JRSC intake mani to work with. So I called shawn at JR(moss) and he sent me one for cheap(ground deliverey). I do not know of his exact plans but seeing the work he has done and riding in his 670Hp 600FBT 911 twin turbo that he states is weak(detuned) I will trust him. I will give more info as time goes on. This should be a 2 month thing at max he said! so we will just wait and see.
------------------
JRSC @8psi RC 270's, cartech 2025i water inj, jr map mod, vpac, JR BTC, dcsports 4-1, apex-i N1 catback 2.1/4", 2.1/4" test pipe, Zip22 02 sim, J&S safeguard, fuel pump, aluminum fly(6.5)lb, center force dual friction clutch. A/F gauge, FP gauge, boostgauge, EGT gauge, MSD digital 6, blaster coil, MSD cap, magnacore wires, J&S dual monitor.
-
Please inform us of any new information you recieve. Thanks for being the guinea pig! Good luck.
------------------
95'GSR w/JRSC at 6psi.
1/8 mi. 8.44 at 81mph.
Hp 226.7 torque 159.8
-
I will!! from what I have heard I should be done in the next month or 2. I also see a BOV in the near future http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
JRSC @8psi RC 270's, cartech 2025i water inj, jr map mod, vpac, JR BTC, dcsports 4-1, apex-i N1 catback 2.1/4", 2.1/4" test pipe, Zip22 02 sim, J&S safeguard, fuel pump, aluminum fly(6.5)lb, center force dual friction clutch. A/F gauge, FP gauge, boostgauge, EGT gauge, MSD digital 6, blaster coil, MSD cap, magnacore wires, J&S dual monitor.
-
do you think we will lose any power or have a lag if the cooler is front mounted? Why? Cuz wouldn't the pipe have to go all the way around though the cooler to the intake manafold? Wouldn't this long neck of piping hurt power?
Just a thought though! I can't wait to see what he does! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
Mike Marsey
'98 ITR #0717
Supercharged w/260whp & 170trq
Member of the 12sec club!
12.9@108mph w/2750lbs (full street setup)
For all your JRSC type R questions, go to: http://www.geocities.com/superchargedtyper/
For for the best dynotuning check out: http://www.dynospotracing.com
-
WOW....... Keep us informed on the progress of the Intercooler!!!!!
------------------
95 EX w/ SC JDM B16
210WHP/144ft-lbs
-
Not that I have a problem with a BOV, but it isn't really needed. I guess it would be just for the sound and not for it's soel purpose. That's cool though. MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR AN INTERCOOLER!!!!!
------------------
95'GSR w/JRSC at 6psi.
1/8 mi. 8.44 at 81mph.
Hp 226.7 torque 159.8
-
-
Great news,
Make sure you keep letting this guy know how many of theese you'll be able to sell for him http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
Definitely keep us posted!!
------------------
98 GSR JRSC 8psi (SSBP)
/ Hondata 4B (w/ RC 440cc injectors) / J&S Safeguard / DC 4-2-1 Header / FREE flow Cat / Moroso "Catchcan" / A.C.T. XTSS Clutch / Billstien Shocks / H&R OE Sports / Skunk2 Rear Swaybar / 3pc DC Sports Tie Bars / Toyo Proxes
-
WOW! That's cool bro. Did he give you any idea on what the cost will be?
------------------
1995 Integra GS-R
JRSC 2 psi:(
AEM CAI
AEM Pulleys
Unorthodox Crank Pulley
Heddman Hedder
Random Technology Hi Flo Cat
Trust Cat Back Exhaust
Neuspeed Springs
Tokico Shocks
ACT Stage 2 Clutch
-
OMG i'll be so excited if theres a intercooler for the jrsc. Good luck dude, and keep us informed.
------------------