Yo Guys,
Anyone know of any places that sell cine cameras world wide,
Id like a Canon 814 XLS and my limit is $300
Can anyone help me
------------------
Jim
Printable View
Yo Guys,
Anyone know of any places that sell cine cameras world wide,
Id like a Canon 814 XLS and my limit is $300
Can anyone help me
------------------
Jim
Ebay has lots to offer, but their search engines are lacking, in my opinion. I'll find a few things within eBay's listings using their own search engines, but then I can go to Auctionwatch.com and do the same search and find even more matching items on ebay's own site! Weird.
The nice thing about auctionwatch.com is that it is free and searches ALL the auctions such as yahoo, amazon, ebay, etc. I haven't used them in a while, but it's always been one stop shopping in that they give you a direct link to what ever page the given item is being listed on. Pretty handy.
Here's a tip: Open a second window after doing the search and getting the master list from Auctionwatch. Ebay puts a backout block on their pages so that once you get there you can't go back to auctionwatch. The second window will stay active and will update itself after you access the first item on ebay or wherever. Strange but that's the easiest way it works.
Roger
well theres always *insert catastrophy-type incidental music here* Ebay. For cine stuff at ok prices without using an auction, check out www.loot.com and www.preloved.co.uk
If you want to go with a shop, I think simplycine will give you a MUCH better deal than anyone else I know of, don't have the url offhand,sorry.
------------------
Thanks
Alex G, is it www.simplycine.co.uk?
Do they sell stuff, ive seen the 1014 xls for around 400, far to pricy for me which is why id like a 814
------------------
Jim
yeah they do sell stuff but you'd have to phone them to see what they have in. you can get the phone number from thier website.
------------------
Yeah thanks Alex,
Ive sent for their catalouge rather then phoning them
------------------
Jim
I checked that ".co.uk" URL you put in your post and that is them.
------------------
www.duallcamera.com
you'll pay more here, but you will get a perfectly working camera.
------------------
Irv Higdon in California--1800-318-3259
Good Luck
------------------