-
It's Thursday Night, I'm alert and bright.
Editing through till broad daylight.
Gotta stay up late and finish this scene.
I wish that I looked like James Dean (Pre car wreck).
Why am I here posting this note.
'cause Premiere is starting to get on my scroat.
------------------
-
This rap is wank, you sound like a plank
Where?s my cock it needs a spank?
I'm only joking, please don't moan
I'll beet you to death with my 12inch bone.
Can I reiterate this is just a joke?
Mods is here and he?ll get on my goat.
Not literally...
------------------
Jay & Silent Bob DO NOT LICK BALLS.
-
Mods likes goats? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
------------------
'Cause of death... at this time, unknown...'
'Unknown? What the..? He's had his fuckin' head sliced off!'
-
LOL - anyone else care to contribute to this fine thread?
------------------
Jay & Silent Bob DO NOT LICK BALLS.
-
There's a guy that lives near me who walks a goat every morning. I think i'll call him SoulJacker from now on http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Mods
------------------
Mark "Mods" Lovegrove
Anarchy Pictures
-
SoulJacker = Beastiality
Cant argue with the fact man...
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....
-
damn you people argue like little children. Little children that knopw about fucking animals, nevertheless little children. I guess it isn't any of my business what you guys do anyway, right?
I'll just shut up now http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
just an american high schooler, makin sweet movies.
-Slide Pictures-
-
Agreed; Roybatyboy whines like a child.
------------------
Jay & Silent Bob DO NOT LICK BALLS.
-
Me whine? No.....
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif
------------------
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....