-
Anyone got anything on Animatronics/animation.
I want to create an animation using a humanoid. bit like claymation - but not as smooth or with such substancial characters.
I was planingot butcher an action man - but id rather not.
needs to be huminoid, needs to have flexible hands, needs to be highly manuoverable : human flexibility in ankles, wrists, shoulders.
Face should be recognisable, with moving eyes.
any ideas.
will need to take lots of phots, so will be using a digi camera.
this is a mock up SO having got the skills desired, I will use a proper animation camera setup type thingy.
------------------
Grizz:
I dont care who wins an Oscar until I do
-
No, sorry :P
However, I'd like to use "animatronics" for a Jurassic Park spoof we're doing. I could just use Technic and put plasticine all over it, lol.
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Mods
------------------
Mark "Mods" Lovegrove
Anarchy Pictures
-
most models used for animation have a custom built and complicated armature inside them.
Ive had some success in simply using high gauge garden wire, as a frame, or skeleton, and then building a body around that.
Whatever you do, make sure it is the best quality you can make and it holds its positions. Plasticene is OK for hands, but I prefer wire hands, they last longer and are more reliable