-
Hi there,
I've just come across a great film making project. Just one script and then everyone makes their own short in their own style. They're just looking for scripts at the moment.
Check out the website: www.shoik.com
Sounds like fun doncha think?
------------------
Imagination is more
important than knowledge
- Albert Einste
-
Yeh, It was started on this hostboard by Madrid Express, and yes it is a good idea.
------------------
-
I think, Chatterbox, if you run through the messages hear about 2,3,4 weeks ago, we have been chatting about it for a while now. email the shoik guy for more details.
------------------
http://prycejones.com/film/
-
Well, thanks for the sarcastic replies but since no one has got their arses in gear about actually WRITING a script, I thought I would bring it to everyone's attention again. Sorry if you're beavering away, but at the moment there are just three ideas posted and one was by Madrid Express himself!!
If it's such a good idea, with so many replies to his thread, why is no one doing anything about it?
------------------
Imagination is more
important than knowledge
- Albert Einste
-
Sorry you thought my reply was sarcastic, I suppose you could read it that way - but it *WASN'T* written that way. The trouble with plain text writting is that the *INTONATION* is very difficult to get across.
Don't jump to conclusions so quickly, re-read my reply with a smile in your heart and you may get the jist of it.
It is difficult to get acros meaning sometimes without putting buckets full of smileys http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
p
------------------
http://prycejones.com/film/
-
Well, you know, it's not easy being the only guy on this board who can actually write a script http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/redface.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/cool.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/eek.gif
cheers
paul
P.S. This was a sarcastic post (in case you didn't notice), but everyone SHOULD get their arses in gear...
------------------
BAD EYE - Coming really, really Soon, Honestly! www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001
-
I can write decent scripts.
And that wasn't sarcastic.
It was ego-centrical.
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Mods
------------------
Mark "Mods" Lovegrove
-
It'll never happen; you'll have probably two people actually come through with a project, if that. I think it is an interesting idea though...not that I would do it.
That's what you get for relying on a bunch of mostly 16 year-old wannabe filmmakers from the UK (where else?). All talk, all dreams.
------------------
-
Oh, give it a rest, N.
Funny how you say no-one will come through, and in the same paragraph that you wouldn't!
Kettle: Hi, Pot
Pot: My, you're black!
<Kettle sniggers to self>
I don't know, I haven't seen your posts for ages and then "sucks dick" this and "All talk, all dreams" that.
I take it you never dream - every idea you have is currently at my local multiplex...
Why don't you stop giving everyone a bad impression of yourself?
cheers
paul
------------------
BAD EYE - It's finally here! www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001
-
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif Cool it boys!
I think the project could work - come on, I mean, it's only a lousy 3 minutes to film not an epic. I'm involved in a project which will eventually combine nine 3 min. scripts and I'm still hopeful...
Maybe if there's an inspiring script, it might.... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/confused.gif err inspire everyone!
I'm up for it, I'm not 16 and I'm not a boy. It may take a while but I think it'll be worth it... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
ps this icon think is cool huh?
------------------
Imagination is more
important than knowledge
- Albert Einste