can anybody help me to know where I can get photoshop? I am having a errible time with this.
Thanks all.
Printable View
can anybody help me to know where I can get photoshop? I am having a errible time with this.
Thanks all.
Napster. If you are patient or have a good connection.
I thought napster was only for downloading music? how can you download programs?? please reply i relly what to know about this...thanks....
If you have napster go in and search using the word adobe.
You should get a list of adobe products, photoshop is usually there.
Napster is meant to only share mp3s but they found a way of disguising other things as mp3s.
You will need a program called wrapster to 'unwrap' it once you have downloaded it.
I can't remember where I got wrapster, but I found it with a search engine.
Be warned though, photoshop is huge and will take ages to download unless you have cable or something.
Go to Thailand and loads of software really cheap,
Try http://www.dw2000.net
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
[This message has been edited by shirt (edited July 23, 2000).]
I used to get stuff from that site but it changed recently and now it throws too many top 50 lists at you.
I could send you my copy...if you copy then send it right back
Just to let you know, Napster is (maybe already HAS) about to die.
I got a post from someone at work.
They are in the news about copyright fraud, and it looks as though the record companies are pressing charges!
Thought I'd let you know.
------------------
KEEP FOCUSED!
Little Rich.
http://go.to/littlerich
www.rmsgraffix.freeserve.co.uk
[email protected]
http://kickme.to/filedropperz
sign up to freedrive first.