-
I'm using imovie to edit a corporate video I've got this guy speaking to camera recorded on an ext mic (stereo). When I play the edited video through my stereo the background score is in stereo but the voice of this guy only comes out of the left speaker, mono??!! Does anyone know what's going on or if there's anyway to sort it? I've copied the audio track and moved it into the other audio time line but it won't sinc up!! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/confused.gif
[This message has been edited by ilpostino (edited April 20, 2001).]
-
Have you got QuicktimePro?
If so try exporting the soundtrack in QTpro in stereo.you can also analyse the sound track to see if you've captured it in stereo format ('apple key+i' while movie is playing in QT)
I don't know if this will work but its worth a try.I'm not familiar with i-movie although I have it.
------------------
MACHEAD
http://www.apple.com