I know this may be a difficult but i'm just curious, what are your 5 favorite films, in no particular order.
------------------
Printable View
I know this may be a difficult but i'm just curious, what are your 5 favorite films, in no particular order.
------------------
mine are..
Pulp Fiction
The End of Evangelion
Requiem for a Dream
Fargo
Six String Samurai
-Ivan
------------------
"A place for everything and everything in it's place".
Hana-Bi
Le Samourai
Paths Of Glory
Seven Samurai
Ring
------------------
Gladiator
Saving Private Ryan
Forest Gump
Indiana Jones: and the Last Crusade
Back to the Future
------------------
00
|__|D
Fight Club
Magnolia
Boogie Nights
The Iron Giant (You can bite my ass if you don't agree, it's the only movie that I've ever cried at)
Rushmore
This was surprisingly hard for me.
------------------
A director in my mind, in my heart, in every sinew of my being, but not in reality (yet)
top 5 'serious' movies
----------------------
Pulp Fiction
The Usual Suspects
Ghost Dog
The Negotiator
The Shawshank Redemption
top 5 funny movies
------------------
Bedazzled
Private Parts
Nothing To Lose
The Man Who Knew Too Little
A Fish Called Wanda
------------------
ThomasB
http://www.biennavista.com
Picking just 5 is VERY difficult - 10 is much easier. Here's a go at 5:
? Vertigo
? 2001
? On the Waterfront
? The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
? Double Indemnity
? Jules et Jim
Oops that was 6.
Who's going to be the first to put Star Wars...?
------------------
Hmmmm....
- Paris , Texas .
- Blue velvet .
- Once upon a time in the west .
- The killing fields .
- The Godfather .
Cor Blimey , it's not easy is it .
------------------
The Shawshank Redemption
The Green Mile
Pulp Fiction
Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Snatch
I know that is six, but you know that is how it goes.
------------------
Seven Samurai
The Killer (I Teared up at the end)
Iron Giant (I agree completely man, I was on the verge of tears during some points of that movie)
Rocky
Memento
This list was hard to make, I had to exclude some of my favorites. So I was wondering, what are everyone's top 5 most fun movies, not neccessarily the best, but the most fun. Mine are as follows:
Bill and Ted's excellent adventure
Evil Dead 2
Pee-Wee herman's Big adventure
Drunken Master 2
The nightmare before Christmas