Just wondering where everybody comes from. Is there anybody out there whos from the south of England? By the way I sent a similar message a few days ago but cant find it. Im not used to email yet!
Printable View
Just wondering where everybody comes from. Is there anybody out there whos from the south of England? By the way I sent a similar message a few days ago but cant find it. Im not used to email yet!
I'm from the south of England! Devon to be exact.
You sent a similar message where?
THe question mark/face icon at the top of each bullet gives details of the person who wrote the piece. It's in the information you give when you first join the board. Location is one of the questions you would have filled in...
Hey I've just joined...I'm kind of south...Reading?
I live in BATH at the moment.
I am in Ontario, Canada.
About 95% of my family is in England/ Wales.
Ranging from near Cardiff to London to Stourbridge to god knows where else.
So yah. I go there at least once a year.
I live within the Playstation game NBA SHOOTOUT 2000! GO T-WOLVES!
But I reside in Virginia, US of A.
Dublin - Ireland.
You're in Ireland too, I thought I was the only one.
Conas a ta tu narayan?.
Whereabouts are you living in Ireland?.