-
hi all,
I've now got 7 mpegs.
(chance's tape will make 8)
Still waiting for MPEGS from
shirt(spree), eddie(circus otd),
jimsimm (psycho babble), machead
(the shoot), etc...
So time for a vote, should I wait
longer or close this and start making
some CDs? The 7 (soon 8) isn't quite
the critical mass I was looking for but
we need to get this moving...
comments?
andy
------------------
andy winton
(www.wintonfilms.co.uk)
-
BTW,
The magnificent seven are -
Andy Winton - Long Waves
Cash - The Bare Behind
Curtin Parloe - Bad Eye
Miker - Adult Contacts
mcarter - Hello
Xendar - A sleepless Night
ThomasB - The Last Trade
cheers,
andy
------------------
andy winton
(www.wintonfilms.co.uk)
-
Er...
I don't mind...
Then again, maybe I could make and submit another film while we're waiting for chance's redcoats...
Paul
------------------
BAD EYE - It's finally here! www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001
-
if theres two minutes and a couple of meg spare on the CD any chance of bungin on the Mortus Illumina Trailer ? i only have that in real media though
i hope that tape gets through ..
------------------
www.5ylac.s5.com
-
Andy, send me your address if you want me to send you my old copy of "Attack of the Killer Teddies" on VHS?
I know it's a shit film, but it has a sequel and the editing is OK...
If you want, I can also throw in a disk with an old website I started on it... It has some information about how it was made.
The only problem:
I don't have the (well, any)official release for the music though, but I may have an un-scored version on DV...(maybe...)
Use the Email addy below.
------------------
KEEP FOCUSED!
Little Rich.
http://go.to/littlerich
[email protected]
-
I say release the CD as soon as possible.
There's been more than enough time and notification for ppl to get off their big fat arses ;-)
------------------
N305UDB M173UBM
(B55VOR)
(WGO963W)
-
Andy,
Send your address to
[email protected]
It's on it's way tomorrow.
------------------
-
We will have a clip from 'psycho babble' to you very soon..... could ya email your adress to [email protected]
Cheers
The dude
------------------
-
If the CD would be out before Christmas, I'd already know what to give to my parents... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
So... I'd vote for 'release'.
------------------
ThomasB
http://www.biennavista.com
-
i say release too
------------------
www.5ylac.s5.com