I just finished a short film. Now I need to get releases from my cast, crew, and music composer. Where can I get legal releases on the net or where ever?
Printable View
I just finished a short film. Now I need to get releases from my cast, crew, and music composer. Where can I get legal releases on the net or where ever?
Try http://www.cyberfilmschool.com"
Somewhere in there, there is a form kit in the links section.
Remember, if you're crew or cast, and you're not happy with the terms and conditions on the release form - Do Not SIGN IT! Especially if you've worked on it as a freebie, why sign your rights away? You've probably worked just as hard as anybody else to make the film happen. Release forms generally are there to benefit the director and producer / production company for if and when they make money from it - all to do with less slices in the money pie.
Sorry to the original posting about release forms, as I don't know the terms you are asking from your cast and crew.
Give credit to where credit is due.
Jon.