-
I just thought id mention that the film i said i was beginning in august has been completed and submitted for my media coursework and im gonna recieve an award for it being the best piece or work in the country and uk. Id like you all to see it so when i cut a trailor together ill post them somewhere and get out the link. YES!!!
------------------
I told him not to jump...so he didn't. Damn! Don't you hate anti-climaxes.
-
If I must congratulate you, I will.
Congrats man.
*Sigh* I doing this cuse it depresses me. Could someone comfort me? Kathy? Skin?
------------------
My hit list, third draft.
1. Despin Entertainment 2. Kathy S. 3. Skin 4. Chance1234 5. Littlerich 6. miker 7. foolmaster 8. Mods 9. eddie 10. GrizzAdams
-
Hey cool- well done. Not sure about this award do you know already or are you just prophesising? It?s a great feeling when you finally get your film made. Do you have a website for it?
Thousanth why are you so depressed again. Not got the girl back. Still not made any films? Have nothing better to do with your time than make lists, Dessie is not answering back, you can?t think of anything clever to say, Ralph has become permanently trapped in his own world. You are sad that when I move to London I may not have internet access? Feeling a darker shade of green?
K
------------------
-
Well done...some serious kudos are in order.
Thousanth feel safe in the knowledge that my new project "Deadweight" is gonna be great or a complete disaster.
------------------
Watch your back Mr Jordan!
-
Leave it up to you guys to cheer me up.
------------------
My hit list, third draft.
1. Despin Entertainment 2. Kathy S. 3. Skin 4. Chance1234 5. Littlerich 6. miker 7. foolmaster 8. Mods 9. eddie 10. GrizzAdams
-
Hi,
Well done you must be proud to be http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/flags/uk.gif
Jim Bird.
------------------
-
Cheers guys for the replies. Kathy, im working on the web site at the moment.I have the address: it will be - www.Blackartsproductions.port5.com ill try and have something up and running soon. Only just got all my graphics packages and stuff up and running again. Had two fatal viruses on here in the last two months. Damn!!!
Once again thanks, ill try get something up soon.
------------------
I told him not to jump...so he didn't. Damn! Don't you hate anti-climaxes.
-
Cheers guys for the replies. Kathy, im working on the web site at the moment.I have the address: it will be - www.Blackartsproductions.port5.com ill try and have something up and running soon. Only just got all my graphics packages and stuff up and running again. Had two fatal viruses on here in the last two months. Damn!!!
Once again thanks, ill try get something up soon.
------------------
I told him not to jump...so he didn't. Damn! Don't you hate anti-climaxes.
-
Cheers guys for the replies. Kathy, im working on the web site at the moment.I have the address: it will be - www.Blackartsproductions.port5.com ill try and have something up and running soon. Only just got all my graphics packages and stuff up and running again. Had two fatal viruses on here in the last two months. Damn!!!
Once again thanks, ill try get something up soon.
------------------
I told him not to jump...so he didn't. Damn! Don't you hate anti-climaxes.
-
Hi,
Well done mate, this is how to celebrate!!!!!!!!
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/cowdance.gif
Jim Bird
------------------
[This message has been edited by Jim Bird (edited November 12, 2001).]