-
I've just read the ninjamanmovie directors diary and he is about to shoot a scene that is almost identical to a scene that I had an idea for. This is the fifth time another filmmaker has filmed something i have had an idea for. Must I now wear a hat made from kitchen foil to stop them accessing my thoughts?
------------------
-
on the other hand, maybe I'm the one stealing the thoughts from other filmmakers. It would explain all the pornographic thoughts I have.
------------------
-
So you're telling me that you were going to make a web site called iDeepThroat.com and use your girlfriend, who is actually called Heather Brooke, to make videos for it?
LoL
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Mods
------------------
Mark "Mods" Lovegrove
-
-
Has anyone got a pass for the iDeepThroat.com web site I feel that this site requires a creative review
------------------
MACHEAD
I've only got one button on my mouse,what does that mean?