Hi,
I'm looking for a beginners' digital video film making course (part-time) in Oxford.
Anyone got any info?
Thanks,
Ross
PS: also looking for an excellent drawing course (life drawing or other). Any suggestions?
------------------
Printable View
Hi,
I'm looking for a beginners' digital video film making course (part-time) in Oxford.
Anyone got any info?
Thanks,
Ross
PS: also looking for an excellent drawing course (life drawing or other). Any suggestions?
------------------
What are you trying to learn ???
------------------
Grizz:
Remember lads. its only illeagal if you loose in court
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GrizzlyAdams:
What are you trying to learn ???
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I have no professional aspirations, but have time on my hands, a Sony DCR-TRV900E, a Mac, Adobe Premiere and Final Cut.
I want to produce watchable home movies, for a start, then work from there. Would like to begin with the basics techniques of camera work and editing.
Cheers
Ross
------------------
Im not sure their is a course in oxford.
try raindance.co.uk , they run courses over a weekend, as do living spirit. also the london film school do something part time. and maybe the filnm school at beaconsfield ( near high wycombe )
I got a cd from Cyber film school I search google )which explained how everthing works end-2-end - the'r are examples fo stuff to edit together... its about $50.
I bought a couple of books by steve katz. the blue on is really good.
try shooting some football at the weekend.
then edit your hour of amatuer footy into a 10 minute piece - like match of the day - goals, nearly goals, bookings, fowls and celebrations.
copy someone elses work to learn how to get the bits you want
do you have the other tools required ??
PC, Adobe/mac, final cut; firewire, no wife/kids.....
------------------
Grizz:
Remember lads. its only illeagal if you loose in court
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GrizzlyAdams:
Im not sure their is a course in oxford.
try raindance.co.uk , they run courses over a weekend, as do living spirit. also the london film school do something part time. and maybe the filnm school at beaconsfield ( near high wycombe )
I got a cd from Cyber film school I search google )which explained how everthing works end-2-end - the'r are examples fo stuff to edit together... its about $50.
I bought a couple of books by steve katz. the blue on is really good.
try shooting some football at the weekend.
then edit your hour of amatuer footy into a 10 minute piece - like match of the day - goals, nearly goals, bookings, fowls and celebrations.
copy someone elses work to learn how to get the bits you want
do you have the other tools required ??
PC, Adobe/mac, final cut; firewire, no wife/kids.....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks, much appreciate your thoughts.
Ross
PS: How come if you're in God's Country (Australia) you know this stuff about Oxford, etc?
------------------
Everyone knows that Gods country is the UK.
in fact its a part of the UK called Tyneside, specifically the newcastle side BUT as anmericans cant find half of their own country, im calling it the UK to make it easy for em.
------------------
Grizz:
Remember lads. its only illeagal if you loose in court