http://www.tomshardware.com/technews/index.html#0011
Now we have flatscreen TV that you can hang on your wall, it's only a matter of time before we all wear silver suits and have flying cars. And houses on stilts.
Printable View
http://www.tomshardware.com/technews/index.html#0011
Now we have flatscreen TV that you can hang on your wall, it's only a matter of time before we all wear silver suits and have flying cars. And houses on stilts.
Houses on stilts?
-Ivan
------------------
"A place for everything and everything in it's place".
Digital stilts naturally! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
The future is here:-
www.gwailofilms.co.uk
heeeee.....yes please
*dreams of a digital world*
http://www.cnn.com/2000/TECH/computi....ap/index.html
never heard of the film though. Bt it *was* transmitted by satellite for projection. Cool.
I still prefer film though ;-)
I prefer film over video.
I reserve my judgement for whether I will prefer digital projection over film projection 'til I've actually seen some :-)
It's progress, innit.
Talking of progress why the hell can't we cultivate meat rather than mince up a living, breathing animal life. There's a single processing plant in America which gets through 16,000 cows a day. I find it difficult even imagining that number of cows in one place, let alone travelling down the conveyor to death....
sorry, digression.
Yeah right on Miker! In this digital age you'd expect less suffering, and some subsitute for geletin on film stock. I blame the government...
Keviano
ReelRaine Films
[This message has been edited by Keviano (edited November 21, 2000).]
Miker, I live on a farm and you wouldn't believe some the things that go on. Let's just say that no horror movie or "video nasty" will ever bother me again. I don't eat meat anymore or even drink cows milk.
Do you know how many CFC's get released into the atmosphere during the manufacture of a digital circuit board?
Just a thought.