The new Michael Mann film looks to be a big hit... Will Smith may even get an oscar nomination. Dubbed as one of this yrs greatest films what do you make of Mann's attempt?
------------------
Printable View
The new Michael Mann film looks to be a big hit... Will Smith may even get an oscar nomination. Dubbed as one of this yrs greatest films what do you make of Mann's attempt?
------------------
Hey there.
Who gives a flying donkey bollock. Go find a film critics forum and ask there.
Despin out.
------------------
"Ive got bad feeling about this."
LOL
------------------
Jay & Silent Bob DO NOT LICK BALLS.
Actualy, ALI is a pretty big bomb box office wise in the US. I don't even think it's made 100 mil yet. Don't think it's nominated for much either.
------------------
From what I've seen, it's not too good. Not going to bash it at the moment, cause I've only seen a few parts, but from what I did see...well... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif
------------------
I am a filmmaker! Behold my awesome power of being in debt!