Hey I was wondering if anybody knew of any contests I could submit my movie in. Any responses would be great. Please feel free to email me.
Thanks for taking to time to read this
Printable View
Hey I was wondering if anybody knew of any contests I could submit my movie in. Any responses would be great. Please feel free to email me.
Thanks for taking to time to read this
Try Eveo's www.eveo.com
There is a CLASSIC FILM COMPETITION
that is has started now and the deadline is the 21st of september this year but its a
SHORT FILM COMP you'll need to send off or go to their website to get an application form and list of rules.
email me at: [email protected]
You've been framed is a good one! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Try http://www.worldfilmmakers.com
Look under the WFP "Free For All" or FFA link. There is no entry fee, just the cost of mailing a VHS tape! What a super deal... probally why it is called the "Free for All!"
Anyways, everyone... check it out! The site and project was started by a bunch of filmmakers on here! Fairly impressive.