Does anybody use BTs 'getoutthere' site?
What are your opinios of it
Printable View
Does anybody use BTs 'getoutthere' site?
What are your opinios of it
The site is quite interesting. Try downloading "making an Omelette" I was impressed! Get back on this thread and discuss how you think he done some of the effects ?
marti
Never used it myself, always seems like too much of a good thing. Industy pro.'s et al
But I have heard good things. If you are inetrested in getting noticed, try going to the bbc website and going to the talent section. They are looking for people to produce a short that will get shown on tv.
I looked at it a while ago. it looks pretty good. when i've made my first feature i'll probs upload the trailer to the site and see if i get anyone interested.
ash
I pretty much despise BT.
They take 38% of every call to Comic Relief.
Direct Line offered their call-centres and 400 staff for FREE.
How will BT exploit new film-makers I wonder?
The people behind comic relief obviousily went with BT for a reason, and I couldn't really give a fuck why.
I just posted a film on the site.
If your interested or not I'll let you know when or if its available for download.
Beleive it or not there is no mention of Mac's or PC in my film (documentary).
------------------
MACHEAD
http://www.apple.com
Could someone please post the address for this site please.
Thanks
wodga:
it is that sort of attitude that renders the world in the state we find it today.