-
Premis: I can run multiple music generating or playing programs at the same time and record them onto another.
Therefore if running multiple video programs should the same thing not be possible.
Thoery: Record an image in one video editing program. Play it back and record it to another.
Ideas: If using both AGP and PCI videocards can I cross circut the two.
Play through one and use the other as if it were a monitor.
Cautions: Can the feedback loop created damage the videocards?
AGP card PCI card
program 1 program 2
playing recording
------out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>in------
------in ? out-------
------------------
-
danger of loopback feeds
http://web.archive.org/web/199811111...xposure.co.uk/
------------------
N305UDB M173UBM
(B55VOR)
(WGO963W)
-
Um I think that is feedback loop.
Like when you get a mic to close to a speaker
and it gets
louder and Louder and LOUder.
Like holding a mirror in front of a mirror.
------------------
-
If you are offended by strong language please do not read any further!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE GODDAMN FUCKING HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?
IT TOOK OVER MY FUCKING SYSTEM!
I PUT UP WITH ENOUGH OF THAT FUCKING SHIT WHILE SURFING THE GODDAMN XXX SITES AT AN AS YET UNCALCULATED GODDAMN FUCKING COST!!!!!!
i am attempting to design my own website and am facing a multiplicity of problems but
I WOULD not now NOR WOULD I EVER TOLERATE THAT TYPE OF BULLSHIT!
if that is an early prototype or some other problem then I can understand.
other than that.
Are you OUT OF YOUR FUCKING GODDAMN MIND!
Ralph Snart
Dark Matter Productions
if this ostracizes me from this board then SO BE IT!
------------------
[This message has been edited by Ralph Snart (edited November 17, 2001).]