Andy, it's gone quiet agian ....
anything I or anyone else could do to help?
Printable View
Andy, it's gone quiet agian ....
anything I or anyone else could do to help?
Im still in on this!
I havent sent Andy the film yet, but will do.
If I can help with anything let me know.
Cheers
hi guys,
Thanks for this. I will send an e-mail to
everyone involved (including the newest
member thomasb), with the status as it
currently is. (I'll do this in the next
week or so)
Anyone reading wanting to know what it's
all about, go to http://www.wintonfilms.co.uk
and click on the Exposure Shorts button.
Everyone is welcome and more people on
board the more chance it'll work and we'll
be noticed.
Thanks again for your interest and let's
make it work!
cheers,
andy winton
Hi guys,
I've sent an e-mail out to everyone
involved including a status report.
Please read this and send me your
videos and information.
If you are new to this goto -
http://www.wintonfilms.co.uk/
and click on the 'exposure shorts'
button.
Thanks again and keep the momentum
going...
cheers,
andy
Thank you very much for that Email and for including 'The Last Trade' to the exposure shorts page. Much appreciated. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
Server Down...
Sorry, that's what you get for having an
unlimited account. :-) Try again tomorrow.
They are usually pretty good at getting
this back up when it breaks.
Sorry.
All the more reason to join the effort to
put our videos on CD and get them on a more
permanent distribution medium.
cheers,
andy
I hate to point this out andy but the link doesn't work. It points to an academic address but it isn't showing, could the server be down for the summer?
Either way I can't get to it.
if anyone needs some help getting their work into MPEG1 format for the CD, I'm able to capture from VHS or miniDV and could then forward your work to Andy in the correct format.
If anyone thinks that could help them, drop me an email to [email protected] and we'll sort out the snailmail bit
How would I get my short film on Exposure?
to start with you have to be nice to people.
so I guess that counts you out.
Ha ha!
(course not. Have a look at the website to get Andys address and send him an email)