-
- Illusion Pictures
- Reality Productions
- JaCkAnOrY
- Rift Entertainment
- Reef Entertainment
- Third Floor
- SevenCents
- The SiXth SeNse
- SiX SeNsE PrOdUcTiOnS
- Revolution
- UniTain
- OnTheEdge Pictures
- XiRuM PiCtUrEs
It's always fun thinking up names. Need more?
Mods
-
I just used the name of the first video I ever made "Going to Carolina" and tacked "Productions" on to the end, hence "Carolina Productions".
-
I am looking for some help on naming my production company, something original and eye catching, any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Andie
-
mine comes from the number plate of my old motorbike
5YLAC films
-
those are awesome, and really helpful.
Thanks, all I can get is cool.
andie
-
How about: Theatrical Genius Productions?
------------------
FOOLMASTER ENTERTAINMENT
-
Hi,
Here's one.
Fat Chance Film Productions.
You would have to be good to use a name like
that!
Jim Bird.
-
Push start productions
Giant Pig Productions
Skin Flint Films
-
i use baines hunt productions or baines hunt films and sometimes pineapple kid productions. there are very long stories attached to both these names which i can't be arsed to go into but i use baines hunt as my stage name ( i am a stand up comedian) i also wrote a book ( a shit book) called the legend of baines hunt. so thats where the whole baines hunt name comes from. oh and the baines hunt gallery of pubes.
-
At college we had to come up with fake company names for ourselves, I made up Transatlantic Productions/Entertainment for mine. I thought it was catchy and memorable, but that's probably just me, anyway if you like that one, I can help you with the logo also, I'll send it to you if you like, I already have a company named planned so your welcome to it. Other names that cropped up were thing such as, Voodoo Productions, Ebony Productions; the list goes on and on. Hope that helped you a little.