-
I just got cast as a lead in NINE AT NIGHT a $250,000 indie being shot in around the SF bay area. The Director is Rob Nillson he has the won the Sundance Grand Prize in 1988 and the Golden Palm in 1977. Everyone good luck to you hopefully this will be the springboard for my acting carear
-
Sceptical am I. 1977 was a long time ago. Old the director has become
-
Good for you, sizzle titz!
-
congratulations! Good luck! I hope the film works out as good as you plan it.
-
Thats fantastic news. But people can still disappear after making these movies, so don't count your chickens yet.
I wish you luck though, I'd be crazy with excitement if it were me.
-
Thank you all for your support I will keep you all posted as the shooting transgresses.
-
Are you actually Irish or an Irish American?
If you are Irish, then are you cast as an Irishman or are you playing an American?
Just wondering..
-
I am second generation Catholic Irish. I am playing a thief who gets caught by the one of the people he is stealing from and is led down an emotional path of angry hate and sadness. There are four other stories that go along with it. They all start at Nine P.M. hence the title.