Hey, does anybody know of any good, pd or open source, Morphing software? I used to have a nice package, I think it was called R-Morph, or something, but My disk with it on has vanashed.
------------------
'It comes in Pints?!'
Printable View
Hey, does anybody know of any good, pd or open source, Morphing software? I used to have a nice package, I think it was called R-Morph, or something, but My disk with it on has vanashed.
------------------
'It comes in Pints?!'
Hey there.
I used a program a while ago called Morpheus that worked quite well. It was free online. Try www.download.com and do a search. there are quite a few programs you can download and use for fee.
The best morph program Ive used is elastic reality but I dont think you will get it for free online.
Despin out.
------------------
You call them morons. I call them friends.
hey, thanks. I found a piece of software called WinMorph, and so far it seems quite good, giving nice, clean, smooth morphs
------------------
'It comes in Pints?!'