I sore a program called spy tv, on it they did a feature about sony dv camra with night vision, aparatly if you ad a filter to the camra(in night vision mode in day light) it can see thrw fabric dose any one no what this filter is?
Printable View
I sore a program called spy tv, on it they did a feature about sony dv camra with night vision, aparatly if you ad a filter to the camra(in night vision mode in day light) it can see thrw fabric dose any one no what this filter is?
(sp)x 20
what do you mean and x20? I thort it would be a polerized filter or a nd filter.
What SONY camera is this?
My cam has nightshot, is this the right camera?
Ben
I heard about that. I think SONY very *quickly* discontinuted the model, hehe.
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
Mods
Dont get to excited, but theres a bulettin board about it here
http://www.voyeurweb.com/main/Bulli/Bullframe.html
Chance
[This message has been edited by Chance1234 (edited March 26, 2001).]
sony dident discontinue it, the first bach could do it in night shot in daylight they then alterd it and now you need to use a filter......
alll sony camra with night shot can do it