Hey there again...
I would like you to sum yourselves up without telling me your;
-name
-address
-job title
eg..
I'm a creative, ambitious, aspirational, unique teenage male.
Printable View
Hey there again...
I would like you to sum yourselves up without telling me your;
-name
-address
-job title
eg..
I'm a creative, ambitious, aspirational, unique teenage male.
why?
fenaticle nutter.
with strong obsessive traits.
very brand loyal.
the sought of person you should cross the street to avoid.
sociapath would sum me up
OK
got it
people like you really anoy me
whay kind of questoif was thay
fuasdfnjlk off
But if your on a Mac your probably a very nice person. and I want to be your friend if so do you fancy a beer I don't live far away.please go on I'll be you're best friend.
I like Nirvana and Sinatra, wow we could be soul-mates!!!!!
I'm approximately 66% water. I like to convert chemical energy into heat energy.
red skinhead nicotene addict coffee drinker,
Im 88% carbon dioxide and obsessed with my teeth.
I like music, walking, reading, mathematics, direct-action (and eco 'terrorists' in general), birdwatching and cycling.
not seeking like-minded soulmate CSOH essential.
I'm a genetic experiment - a half chicken/half squirrel.
I'm an ameba who's come a long way from where I started and I don't see any reason why I can't be anything more than what I am now.
Im creative and very enthusiastic.
Want more?
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
Mods
I am a psychopath with a history of violent outbreaks and would like to meet you in a dark ally.
Just kidding.
No, really.