Just a little experiment. It seems that every post with Chance's name on it becomes gold, so I am just testing my theory.
And one thing just to Chance, you seem to post an aful lot do you have a job or do you just make movies?
------------------
Printable View
Just a little experiment. It seems that every post with Chance's name on it becomes gold, so I am just testing my theory.
And one thing just to Chance, you seem to post an aful lot do you have a job or do you just make movies?
------------------
Yes.
------------------
"Despin your Soul is Mine Pay Up!"
Failure to Pay up will result in further action being taken which may result in your soul being Dammned eternally.
www.5ylac.s5.com
What can I say, the guy just knows how to start topics people want to join in. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
The future is here:-
www.gwailofilms.co.uk
Hey there.
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooow.
Despin out.
------------------
"Ive got bad feeling about this."
How many movies have you made Chance? And anyone else who wants to answer.
------------------
I suspect that Chance just wants to have a high post count, bit like driving a fast red sports car...only kidding mate.
You do tend to put up some emotive subject (WTC film, etc) but the discussions tend to run into things that are not film related. There are other forums for those sort of things. I joined this forum because it is about my passion.
------------------
Your'll never eat a minted lamb bagel with onions in this town again!
My two pence for the day is it seems odd judging by the poor communication skills some of the people have on this board, that they have chosen to be film makers
Chance
------------------
"Despin your Soul is Mine Pay Up!"
Failure to Pay up will result in further action being taken which may result in your soul being Dammned eternally.
www.5ylac.s5.com
that I can remember I have made or been substantially involved in making more films than I can list.
it's not like anyone would've heard of them anyway, so what's the point?
------------------
Iam fascinated by you mortals http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
Films I have made !
Deadlights
Produced Ad-Astra
Gratuitis Nudity (reshoot needed and coming soon!)
Half way through MI.
Attack of the Deadlights Doll and Mr.Bunny http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
on the gratuits Nudity note not only am reshooting the original v.shortly had one of those smack you in the face bit of inspiration for GFratuitis Nudity 2. just need to find some twins
chance
------------------
"Despin your Soul is Mine Pay Up!"
Failure to Pay up will result in further action being taken which may result in your soul being Dammned eternally.
www.5ylac.s5.com
I'm sorry but is this a 'mine is bigger than yours' sort of forum? I could have sworn that was sold to me as a share infomation, tips and help site. I want my money back....
------------------
Your'll never eat a minted lamb bagel with onions in this town again!